Agnostic.com
9 4

LINK The 4 Types of Introvert - Which one are you? - YouTube

Please check out this video (4:52), and see what if any of it describes you or someone you know. At times, I fit into each of the 4 types: social, thinking, anxious, and restrained...

GoodMan 7 Sep 17
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

0

Thanks

Leelu Level 7 Nov 14, 2020
0

I'm definitely the last type. Restrained

1

Mmm... probably something like 40%/55%/5% for 1/2/3 respectively. I'm not really any more restrained than the typical person.

echosam Level 6 Sep 22, 2020

@echosam How restrained do you believe the typical person is?

@GoodMan Admittedly its based on my own observation about how restrained most people I have known seem to have been. A limited sample, yes, but it's all I have to go on, isn't it?

@echosam Good enough to me. Observation and experience are the two ways of learning.

1

That was interesting. I think I'm probably 75 & 25 on types 1 & 4, but the balance was different when I was younger.

Lauren Level 8 Sep 18, 2020

"Balance was different...."

Same here.

1

Very interesting!

BitFlipper Level 8 Sep 17, 2020
1

Mostly 1 with a little bit of 4.

1

I'm a combination of 3 & 4.

Pandora Level 4 Sep 17, 2020
1

Mostly restrained with a sprinkling of the others.

NHjulie Level 8 Sep 17, 2020
1

4/4 for me as well!

4 for me too.

Write Comment