Agnostic.com
5 11

Let's say hello to the 12 members who recently joined Introverts Unite!.

Welcome to the group with the totally extraneous, and never-used "chat room". It's nice to meet all of you:

@Vhicky, @Ali_Tajdari, @Shane4Agnostic, @Butland, @Christiana0348, @Latvija, @mars501, @Roxbb78, @Adolf1999, @vsup54, @M1NDM4NIC, @Blues-Man

TheoryNumber3 8 Aug 16
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

0

Heck! I have to literally scold myself n send me into the corner for not wanting to socialise.

Mimee Level 6 Sep 12, 2021
1

Welcome

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 17, 2021
1

I'm puzzled why I'm in this group but when I look at the list of members,I'm glad I'm here. Welcome to all the new members, I hope you enjoy reading the posts.

Lorajay Level 9 Aug 17, 2021
1

Welcome.

NHjulie Level 8 Aug 17, 2021
2

Hello. Welcome

Unity Level 8 Aug 17, 2021
Write Comment