Agnostic.com
7 15

Our local village of Caistor has been putting on a floral display again this year. They even have a special committee to organize it. The results speak for themselves.

Fernapple 9 Sep 12
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I see that Caistor locals nearly 2000 years may have been involved in crucifying Simon the Zealot.
[en.m.wikipedia.org]

FrayedBear Level 9 Sep 13, 2022

I wonder if they hung the flowers out back then?

@FrayedBear They probably did hang flowers out, especially to celebrate ridding themselves of a pest. There has always been an atitude problem in Lincolnshire.

Wow, beautiful! - how long do the displays stay up?

All summer.

Breathtaking! TFP!

AnneWimsey Level 9 Sep 12, 2022

Incredibly gorgeous.

RussRAB Level 8 Sep 12, 2022

Lovely! Well done!

KateOahu Level 8 Sep 12, 2022

How absolutely gorgeous! Must be so nice to live there with all that beauty!! 😍

Simply gorgeous!

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 18

Photos 5,327 More

Posted by FrostyJimToo cold to plant outside for another month here in Wasilla Alaska.

Posted by FrostyJimToo cold to plant outside for another month here in Wasilla Alaska.

Posted by JolantaUnusual fungi.

Posted by FernappleI am trying to grow some extra salad crops this year in the new greenhouse.

Posted by JolantaBugg life.

Posted by glennlab My first flowers of this spring. Lotus and blue bells

Posted by glennlab My first flowers of this spring. Lotus and blue bells

Posted by FrostyJimSeedlings ..

Posted by FernappleIts Hellebore season now.

Posted by FrostyJim...don't be silly!

Posted by KateOahuI saw some pretty flowers on a walk today. I’d never seen a white Hibiscus before. And I do not know what the pink flowers are.

Posted by KateOahuI saw some pretty flowers on a walk today. I’d never seen a white Hibiscus before. And I do not know what the pink flowers are.

Posted by FrostyJimI usually drink coffee while planting seeds?

• Top tags#flowers #video #gardening #hope #god #religion #rain #friends #religious #world #reason #weed #weather #cats #kids #book #money #community #church #birds #dogs #Atheist #hell #mother #wife #children #death #Bible #Australia #florida #animals #Texas #Christian #hello #relationship #climate #Organic #agnostic #evidence #advice #parents #humans #coffee #species #belief #sex #atheism #truth #Jesus #apple ...

Members 1,508Top