Agnostic.com
2 4

Don’t poison!

Killtheskyfairy 9 Sep 4
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

2

No it doesn't.
I did that Once on a hot sunny day with my gravel driveway and yes a few things looked sick for a day or 2 ( but not even close to 50%!) And then they proceeded to grow on their merry way.
It took me 2 hours, for Nothing.

2

My late former father in law was a chemical engineer for the company that made Round Up. I haven't used RU in ages. I do use that vinegar formula on my weeds, works just fine.