Agnostic.com
2 3

Don’t poison!

Killtheskyfairy 9 Sep 4
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No it doesn't.
I did that Once on a hot sunny day with my gravel driveway and yes a few things looked sick for a day or 2 ( but not even close to 50%!) And then they proceeded to grow on their merry way.
It took me 2 hours, for Nothing.

My late former father in law was a chemical engineer for the company that made Round Up. I haven't used RU in ages. I do use that vinegar formula on my weeds, works just fine.

Recent Visitors 7

Photos 5,392 More

Posted by FrostyJimI always do a little weeding before I go to sleep...

Posted by KilltheskyfairyMushrooms called, “dead man’s fingers.” Very Halloweeny! What is dead man’s fingers?

Posted by KilltheskyfairyMushrooms called, “dead man’s fingers.” Very Halloweeny! What is dead man’s fingers?

Posted by FrostyJim...just when you thought it was safe to pick tomatoes?

Posted by CocoavineBecause my plants deserve a little art too 🌿🎨

Posted by FrostyJim...just when it was ripe!

Posted by FrostyJim“In Cuba, over 300,000 urban farms and gardens produce about 50 percent of the island’s fresh produce supply”… Reported by US News & World Report on Feb. 13, 2019 [usnews.com]

Posted by Killtheskyfairy❀️♥οΈπŸ’šπŸ’œπŸ’™ In Brazil, this couple planted 2 million trees in 18 years, returning 172 bird species, 33 mammals, 15 amphibians, 15 reptiles and 293 plant species.

Posted by FrostyJimI had a set of these mason jar sprouting lids way back about 40 yrs ago that were lost over time .

Posted by KilltheskyfairyBest way to grow

Posted by KilltheskyfairyDon’t poison!

Posted by FrostyJimThe world’s biggest flower, Rafflesia arnoldii, West Sumatra, Indonesia.

Posted by FrayedBearSpring is bouncing in -

Posted by FrayedBearSpring is bouncing in -

• Top tags#flowers #video #gardening #hope #god #religion #rain #friends #religious #world #reason #weed #weather #book #cats #kids #money #community #church #birds #Atheist #dogs #hell #wife #mother #children #death #Bible #Australia #florida #Christian #animals #Texas #hello #species #Organic #relationship #climate #agnostic #coffee #evidence #advice #parents #humans #belief #atheism #sex #apple #DonaldTrump #truth ...

Members 1,542Top