Agnostic.com
1 0

The Truth about why JW org banned Russia.

Wildgreens 8 July 29
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I watched about half of this and it was just too much for me. The guy seems to be trying to prove JWs are wrong in opposition to other Christians. He does make decent and truthful claims but from what I saw his conclusions are questionable. I was a JW for half my life and was an elder for years. I have bones to pick with them and can testify that they do break up families, mine, they have a bad history of child molestation. I could go on. All this has nothing to do with what the circumstances that brought about their banning in Russia. That from what I have learned is more a populist action taking place in Russia and was all about the Russian Orthodox Church wanting to be a state church and crushing the opposition. I have nothing good to say about JWs but the way to fight against anything is with the truth. Facts and evidence and not blaming "fake news" and the JWs themselves for what is taking place.

gearl Level 8 Sep 16, 2020