Agnostic.com
2 2

[themindunleashed.com]

So did heterosexuals parents not have anal? And that means bisexuals parents did but she DIDN'T like it?? Wait, what about asexuals?

soulless 7 Nov 11
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

2

But mom enjoying it would make both hetero parents sodomites, and I distinctly remember famous late homophobe Strom Thurmond once angrily protest on the Senate chamber floor that "Straight people don't do such acts!" He was promptly laughed off the chamber floor for his statement, but still. 😏

1

asexuals have anal, too, but we call it a bowel movement. It's my guess that anal, among heteros, is an amusing joke but not widely practiced. I can't imagine a bi not liking it. I think that about covers the subject.

rainmanjr Level 8 Nov 11, 2020

What’s not to love?

@Canndue The mess or prep to not get a mess. This is the only negative I can think of, though. haha.