Agnostic.com
2 7

When you post something that insults Trump or Nazis on Facebook and get the juice....

Lizard_of_Ahaz 8 Aug 1
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I got a time-out on Facebook for posting this, and they took it down before anyone even saw it!

They just took down this meme which I have contested before and they admitted wasn't against community standards calling it "hate speech..."

@Lizard_of_Ahaz must be a robot doing it. Stupid Facebook.

@altschmerz A robot programmed by Assbook to harass people who are tired of their allowing racists to post garbage without banning them.

@altschmerz They put it back up again... It is on a thread for some preacher from Tennessee who is announcing his Tent Revival event who is a Trump supporting anti-masker who threatened a Dunken Donuts employee who asked him to wear one in the store....

@Lizard_of_Ahaz a preacher threatening a wage-slave because he's trying to keep safe during a pandemic. That little episode kind of sums up a LOT.

Yuck. Circumcised semen!

Recent Visitors 43

Photos 68,044 More

Posted by Philip21poetic license allowed ... [agnostic.com]

Posted by jeshueyStick with Betty...

Posted by Lizard_of_AhazSomebody is having a bad day....

Posted by jeshueySounds like a plan!

Posted by bookofmoronsThe Taliban takes many forms

Posted by Geordielad2030My new keyboard for work

Posted by MichelleGar1Just wanted to have fun! Lol

Posted by MichelleGar1I blame it on Ted Cruz! Lol

Posted by Rudy1962Too much for him

Posted by Lizard_of_AhazWell QPAC elected their queen down in Floriduh today...

Posted by mistymoon77Spin me round baby one more time.

Posted by Lizard_of_AhazThe place to be on the 4th of this April...

Posted by MichelleGar1Oh so that's why! Lol

Posted by Lizard_of_AhazComing right up....

Posted by jeshueyHe's just dragon things out...

Posted by glennlabFollow me for more helpful hints

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #money #hell #cats #DonaldTrump #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #book #children #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #belief #parents #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #believer #faith #earth #society #religions #guns #Christians #books #Song #coffee ...

Members 1,696Top

Moderators