Agnostic.com
6 18

Most of the time, it's not!

MichelleGar1 9 Mar 26
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

2

I always thought it was mutual in the choice! I really do like to match though, lol.

Hathacat Level 9 Apr 5, 2021
2

Some of us only have 2 colors anymore, so there's a 50-50 chance they will match, but 0 chance of hoping anyone will see them! That's where I am now, anyway, but yes, up until a few years ago, when I had a steady fellow, they always matched or coordinated, but he never noticed, I'm sure. And maybe that's why I only have 2 colors now!

Julie808 Level 8 Mar 28, 2021
1

Just a fashion sense

bobwjr Level 10 Mar 27, 2021
1

That's one way to look at it.

freedom41 Level 9 Mar 27, 2021
1

Even when it isn’t, it hasn’t been my idea, from what I recollect

BudFrank Level 8 Mar 26, 2021
7

If she doesn't decide it, it ain't happenin' anyway!

phxbillcee Level 10 Mar 26, 2021

@phxbillcee Correct!

Write Comment