Agnostic.com
2 4

when can I smoke weed again

phxbillcee 10 July 26
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

0

Why does she discriminate by not sucking John, Martin, Jesus , Paul or Peter?

FrayedBear Level 9 July 26, 2021
1

Let's hope she heals soon, she has a rare talent and an acquired taste.
I can picture her Mom looking for guys at her daughters school who's faces have caved in.

Richard isn't all that common a name now so why would you expect her mother to see more than one?

@FrayedBear Why wouldn’t you?
FrayedBear is an insufferable dick and wins first place in my new blocked list.

@Willow_Wisp I've just told you why.