Agnostic.com
5 8

I have to admit that i didn't notice it at first, I was too freaked out by a box full of donuts

glennlab 10 Sep 23
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

1

Large breasts are magical. They're innately attractive - especially if you were breast- nursed as a child.

[livescience.com]

Robecology Level 9 Sep 23, 2022
1

In my defense, I did notice the two puppies

1

What box of donuts?

FrayedBear Level 9 Sep 23, 2022
2

It took a while.

2

To be fair, my fat ass didn't notice the mouse either. 😂

Kynlei Level 8 Sep 23, 2022

I know, donut pictures before breakfast are quite the tease.

Write Comment