Agnostic.com
4 10

So yesterday a man, Michael Louis, bought two guns, took them across Tulsa, walked in to his doctor's office and killed 4 people and injured ten before turning his gun on himself.
Why
Because the doctor he killed had performed back treatments on the shooter a couple of weeks ago, and Mr. Louis complained that his back still hurt, so the doctor who caused him pain HAD TO DIE.
Michael Louis left a suicide note explaining all of this and apologizing if he had had to kill or maim too many people who got in his way while getting to Doctor Preston Phillips.

What is more worrying is that this lunatic actually seems more reasonable that other recent mass shooters in that he actually had a reason for behaving like a rabid barbarian.

Greatest country in the world folks

LenHazell53 9 June 2
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And if you ever get someone defending his/her 2nd amendment rights - show them/share this;

Robecology Level 9 June 3, 2022

I did show this to my repub son. He said well Justice Scalia said it means we can all have guns so Iā€™m sticking with him. šŸ˜¢

@Redheadedgammy Sorry you ended up with a Republican son. Sad how they're locked in to their POV's.

[snopes.com]

@Robecology It is terribly painful for me to have two sons who have turned to the dark side. I love them both with all my heart, and try not to bring up any political stuff with them. I keep hoping that they will wake up some day. šŸ˜‰

Great (not), another thing doctors have to fear. Perhaps one needs to have a mental test before being treated by a doctor.

JackPedigo Level 9 June 3, 2022

People are going to extremes with their anger and it seems that their only solution to their problems/issues is using a gun to get rid of their problems. I donā€™t know what is causing this type of thinking or how to stop it. šŸ˜¢

ā€œDeath solves all the problems. No man, no problemā€
attributed to Joseph Stalin as reported by Anatoly Rybakov

Welcome to the United $tates of Absurdity where corporate profits matter much more than the mental health of its citizens.

anglophone Level 9 June 2, 2022

You are oh so right. Profits trumps life.

I am a believer of cause and effect. I recently posted a bit that explains this trend. "The late Professor Albert Bartlett, Professor of Physics at the University of Boulder, Colorado, wrote a book called The Essential Exponential for the Future of our Planet, with a chapter called ā€œDemocracy Cannot Survive Overpopulation.ā€ When he moved to Boulder in 1950, the population was 20,000. There were 9 city councilors. By the time he was writing, Boulderā€™s population had grown to 100,000, and there were still 9 councilors. He wrote: ā€œin effect today we have only 20% of the democracy we used to have in 1950,ā€ because it is harder for the individual to get access to a representative. Professor Bartlett said the massive increase in electorate sizes for members of Congress made it impossible for them to personally represent their constituents. They ended up getting their campaign support, and ideas, from lobbyists and well-funded propagandists. ā€œAs a result,ā€ he wrote, ā€œwe often get one dollar one vote versus what used to be one person one vote.ā€ There is a crowding out effect, and people become alienated.ā€

@JackPedigo Well put. šŸ™‚

@Betty This was a portion of a bi-weekly posting I get from a Word Press group known as the Overpopulation Project. All the major maladies in today's world are a direct result of too many of us. It is natures way of trying to stabilize a species that has gotten too large. These gun nuts and their enablers are just another form of predators needed to cull the herd.

@JackPedigo That is a different perspective. Although it makes sense in a disturbing way.

@Betty Actually, it's not. It was one of the strongest ideas at the start of the environmental movement. After 2000 various industries wanted the idea of a limited or shrinking population gone as it would mean cutting immigration. A cheap and pliable workforce is critical to a continued population growth. I don't believe in conspiracy theories but I do know industries can and do set the conversation i today's world and conversation contains a huge conflict of interest perspective.

@JackPedigo Democracy was invented for the governance of small city states with populations numbered in hundreds, or 1000+
The idea that the same system can be applied universally in the same way to populations numbered in 100s of Millions is absurd.

@LenHazell53 Exactly and add to that idea the huge amount of 'diversity' which adds even more cultural norms to the pot. What ever happened to the adage "too many cooks spoil the pot?" Once read that the country felt 250 million was an ideal number. Then it went up to 300 million maximum. Now we are approaching 340 million. A fully representative democracy becomes more difficult as the number of those being represented rises. People often say look at India, 1/3 our size and 4X our number. Is it not a democracy? However, look at their lifestyle with the huge poverty and caste system. How many would be willing to trade our lifestyles for the average Indian. It would mean trading how we live which is starting to happen.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 28

Photos 507 More

Posted by ButtercupI doubt she said it buts it's cute.

Posted by Smurfing101

Posted by DruviusAh yes, modern America.

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by MoravianSad but true.

Posted by DruviusAlways loved this one.

Posted by TejasAnti trump pistol. Do you have mixed feelings about it?

Posted by TejasLook at this scary gun!

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

• Top tags#guns #NRA #video #laws #violence #guncontrol #massshooting #god #DonaldTrump #Police #world #children #religion #reason #Texas #hell #religious #friends #republicans #rights #death #vote #kids #Atheist #hope #USA #society #teachers #church #truth #florida #government #fear #money #belief #atheism #conservative #sex #parents #Christian #agnostic #earth #community #schools #culture #evidence #youtube #Christians #wife #murder ...

Members 918Top