Agnostic.com
5 3

Chief justice of the South African supreme court says covid 19 vaccine may be from the devil. [theguardian.com]

Theresa_N 8 Dec 11
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

0

WTF is the matter with these people?! It's totally ridiculous. Or maybe just stupid.

0

He doesn't not have to take it. Will I take it? Depends on if I get COVID-19 again.

DenoPenno Level 9 Jan 4, 2021
0

Idiot

bobwjr Level 10 Dec 11, 2020
0

Just read that 40% of the american public won't get the vaccine.

Theresa_N Level 8 Dec 11, 2020

Because they don't want it, no other reason given. Stupid people.

0

By devil, they mean scientific research?? I’m sorry but we need to let these people fall to eradication of the dumbest and most gullible.

Write Comment