Agnostic.com
2 2

Oh joy to the world, happy clapper PM skidmark gets a gong from the US for being such a good lapdog, especially against China I dare say. Up there with Howard's "Freedom medal". Wonder if he is so arrogant that he will proudly display it on ANZAC Day whilst standing next to members of our SAS, who had their medals rescinded?
[msn.com]

powder 8 Dec 22
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

0

It has got beyond a joke.

FrayedBear Level 9 Dec 22, 2020

Sadly, it never was a joke.

@Coffeo I think the brown shitty nose award is hilarious.

@FrayedBear Well deserved, of course, but I can't even bring myself to grin, never mind laugh. It's just too sad.

1

Imo, the ONLY 'Gong' he truly DESERVES is the one that should be used repeatedly to DRIVE some semblance of Decency, Humanity, Humility, Intelligence, Logic and Reasoning ,etc, in to his very empty CRANIAL Spaces.
That little Arse-licking Mongrel, imo, has done ABSOLUTELY ZERO for this country and its people from DAY 1, just as did his LNP predecessors before him.
IF it were up to me, and I think many would support me in and on this, the ONLY thing he TRULY deserves is a size 9, Steel Toe capped BOOT inserted with the utmost prejudice possible up his shiny fat arse.

Triphid Level 9 Dec 22, 2020

@powder That my friend can EASILY be arranged and I will gladly volunteer MY services and my very worn and battered boots as well.
Oh, hang on, I've got a pair of size 10 and half around here, they may be an even better ENEMA.