Bye bye precious
[10play.com.au]
Link infected by virus.
The headline so you may google.
"US Rapper Azealia Banks Says Australia Makes Her 'Utterly Miserable' After Cancelling Show Last Minute"
Australia always has been, and is, racist. I do not blame her.
In the 60's I was beaten(by adults) and bullied for being a German immigrant. Then it was the Italians , Poms, Greeks , Vietnamese, Lebanese,Kiwis and so on. underpinning all that is the racism faced by the indigenous population. Truth telling goes beyond the aboriginals and something that we as a nation need to face up too.
Yes Australia is racist with lots of inbred rednecks. But we are not alone. Try going to India with mixed blood, or Thailand as a "firang". Or anywhere as a Russian or Chinese atm.
@puff Whether we beat racism in Australia or not is my main point. I would like to see an admission by our nation that yes we are racist and have the guts to admit it. Of course it will never happen however it is a nice dream.
@Kurtn most who spend time o/s will see it (Bali is not o/s, or NZ)