Agnostic.com
7 10

It's years since I just sat down to draw for no real purpose, so maybe that's why the woodland animals of my childhood welled up again - with a discipline of circles, just for interest's sake. Benefits of quarantine and a sprained knee? The girl is a watercolour from 2015, representing the aboriginal or mythological people of Hawaii, the Menehune, but could be an Arawak of the Caribbean also.

Allamanda 8 May 25
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

0

I have always wished to have some artistic skill. Years ago, I even tried to draw. I wonder if it's possible to learn to draw.

BitFlipper Level 8 June 12, 2020

@Allamanda Thank you. I found several editions on bn.com

0

I like them all but, especially the watercolor. Nice shading.

1

Excellent work

bobwjr Level 10 May 25, 2020
0

Such Fun! ❤

RavenCT Level 9 May 25, 2020
1

Adorable!

0

Aw, how talented. Beautiful!

Justme43 Level 7 May 25, 2020
2

Aww! So cute!

Hathacat Level 9 May 25, 2020
Write Comment