Agnostic.com
2 5

After a hiatus, I found a beveled mirror (a much better quality older mirror) that'll be easy to hot-glue shells on to. I've already started...this is my fourth, or fifth one! I've just given them to friends and family...let me know if you're interested....

Robecology 9 June 11
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

1

Very pretty!

Hathacat Level 9 June 12, 2020
0

I like what you do with the frame. Where do you find all those little treasures?

Spinliesel Level 9 June 11, 2020

In my back yard....darn...all pics still not being set right -hey @Admin...can we fix this? Thanks!