Agnostic.com
4 10

Somehow it's June and this is my first kiln-load of the year, but anyway... repaired the kiln a bit and it seems fine. Quite pleased with the GreenMen and one or two of the others. Fired to cone 3-4 if my pyrometer is working right, white raku stoneware. Recycled glass on the last piece.

Allamanda 8 June 17
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Do you contract fire for lost PLA?

Fartwink Level 5 July 19, 2020

PLA is a plastic that burns similar to cornstarch. People living south of 40 latitude are running into problems gardening due to how many food crops not handling the higher temperatures being experienced. Many people are experimenting with outdoor hydroponics that they fill with ice overnight to address the heat issue. For centuries, crockery has been used in hot countries for cooling as unsealed crockery can sweat a little lowering its temperature in a little wind. I can 3D print and I am looking for someone to use my 3D prints as cores packing clay around them and firing them to make climate adapted hydroponic gardens. The PLA will burn away as a non-toxic carbon neutral since it comes from corn.

I am really impressed.

Pretty impressive. What do you do with these objects?

JackPedigo Level 9 June 17, 2020

@Allamanda Are they for sale or just show? I would buy one.

So original. So beautiful. Creativity at it's best. Well done

dermot235 Level 7 June 17, 2020
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 33

Photos 2,528 More

Posted by JolantaAlmost good enough to eat.

Posted by metalfactoryMetal Factory - Beautifully Designed, Custom-Made Straight Staircase

Posted by KateOahuSpending August in Big Bay, Michigan, again this year.

Posted by AussieBudgieSome shots from my recent travels.

Posted by KynleiFinished my cartoon character drawing today. Note, this is for personal use only and I will not be selling it. The characters belong to their respective owners and are subject to copyright.

• Top tags#god #religion #video #religious #friends #world #hope #church #reason #animals #Atheist #relationship #atheism #hell #death #community #humans #kids #Christmas #children #movies #books #oil #book #dogs #Bible #cats #agnostic #Christian #sex #beliefs #photography #Jesus #money #hello #evidence #parents #mother #earth #religions #guns #loves #holiday #DonaldTrump #flowers #laws #youtube #created #society #belief ...

Members 1,094Top