Agnostic.com
2 8

Started playing around with resin and alcohol inks

DoctoralZombie 7 Feb 13
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Are you using a mold?

Yes, I picked up a few molds to play with while trying to figure out how to handle the resin and pigments. Next weekend is sanding and finishing.

You need a pressure pot to eliminate bubbles in pours over two inches. One can be had at harbor freight for a reasonable price. Good luck! Its frustrating at first.

The red and clear bangle polymerized in the cup literally as I poured it. No idea why lol.

And thanks about the pressure pot tip. I have read they are great.

@PondartIncbendog right on, thanks!

Recent Visitors 15

Photos 2,414 More

Posted by KynleiThe art of camel hair shearing.

Posted by radishes2As a glider pilot I find the spectacular images of clouds fascinating, Particularly with these two pictures I took of the lenticular clouds shown, they form off mountain ranges which direct the wind ...

Posted by radishes2As a glider pilot I find the spectacular images of clouds fascinating, Particularly with these two pictures I took of the lenticular clouds shown, they form off mountain ranges which direct the wind ...

Posted by panacheHi, new to this group, I'm an artist and here is a sample of my work...

Posted by KynleiThese are so delightful. Artist: KM Steere

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #video #friends #world #hope #church #reason #animals #relationship #community #Atheist #atheism #death #kids #children #humans #hell #Christmas #book #dogs #Bible #oil #books #agnostic #Christian #beliefs #cats #movies #photography #sex #evidence #parents #religions #hello #money #Jesus #holiday #DonaldTrump #earth #mother #loves #guns #flowers #society #belief #Christians #Halloween #existence ...

Members 670Top