Agnostic.com
4 8

Started playing around with resin and alcohol inks

DoctoralZombie 7 Feb 13
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's amazing to hear that you've delved into the world of resin and alcohol inks. These materials offer a whole new level of artistic possibilities for handcrafters, fine artists, photographers, and anyone passionate about creating things of beauty. The combination of resin's glossy, glass-like finish and the vibrant hues of alcohol inks can result in mesmerizing artwork that captivates the eye.
If you're looking to enhance your projects even further, Cranfield Relief Inks are definitely worth considering. These high-quality inks are renowned for their versatility and excellent color payoff.

Izamarfeat Level 3 July 18, 2023

Keep experimenting and pushing the boundaries of your creativity with resin and alcohol inks!

packsmen Level 4 July 18, 2023

Are you using a mold?

Yes, I picked up a few molds to play with while trying to figure out how to handle the resin and pigments. Next weekend is sanding and finishing.

You need a pressure pot to eliminate bubbles in pours over two inches. One can be had at harbor freight for a reasonable price. Good luck! Its frustrating at first.

The red and clear bangle polymerized in the cup literally as I poured it. No idea why lol.

And thanks about the pressure pot tip. I have read they are great.

@PondartIncbendog right on, thanks!

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 18

Photos 2,528 More

Posted by JolantaAlmost good enough to eat.

Posted by metalfactoryMetal Factory - Beautifully Designed, Custom-Made Straight Staircase

Posted by KateOahuSpending August in Big Bay, Michigan, again this year.

Posted by AussieBudgieSome shots from my recent travels.

Posted by KynleiFinished my cartoon character drawing today. Note, this is for personal use only and I will not be selling it. The characters belong to their respective owners and are subject to copyright.

• Top tags#god #religion #video #religious #friends #world #hope #church #reason #animals #Atheist #relationship #atheism #hell #death #community #humans #kids #Christmas #children #movies #books #oil #book #dogs #Bible #cats #agnostic #Christian #sex #beliefs #photography #Jesus #money #hello #evidence #parents #mother #earth #religions #guns #loves #holiday #DonaldTrump #flowers #laws #youtube #created #society #belief ...

Members 1,093Top