Agnostic.com
3 7

Next piece of work for a young girl a blanket/rug with butterflies, was really proud of the beanie as I had to work it out by myself to make it fit into a circle.

Budgie 8 May 30
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

1

Beautiful! I love the colors.

Kynlei Level 8 May 31, 2021

Thanks I wanted it to be multicoloured and used a darker one for the border area.

2

Looks good!

1950debris Level 7 May 30, 2021

Thanks took me a while to finish it.

3

Beautiful work...how very talented of you to make such lovely things! Here’s a song to complement the Butterfly theme...

Of course Aha have a song for it. ;} I took up crocheting again a couple of years ago and now have to find people to make things for as I really enjoy it. Trying for a spiral next.

@Budgie it’s really lovely, and must be so nice for friends to receive as gifts, I’m sure they appreciate them. Do you sell commercially? I used to do both knitting and crocheting when I was younger, but I’m afraid my hand and fingers have become clumsy with a touch of arthritis making this type of hobby impossible now.
Oh..yes I can find an a-ha song appropriate for almost every occasion! 😅