Agnostic.com
1 3

Not the typical share, but I am pretty proud of this. I designed this for a couple of friends of mine who go by Chaos and Jesus online. They have a running joke about making a BBQ sauce so I decided to take it a step further and made them a logo. I have to pat myself on the back for the chicken wings as angel wings. I had a good laugh when I came up with that one.

Kynlei 8 July 22
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

2

Very clever advertising. I don't know whether to applause or throw up.

Spinliesel Level 9 July 22, 2021

It's more of a parody of religion than anything serious, if that's why you're feeling queasy. 😂

I laughed! I would definitely buy it just because of the label.