Agnostic.com
0 0

My older all black shepherd is cranky in his old age- 11, The other 2 dogs don't usually lay around where he happens to be., If he's awake and lying down I reach around his neck to pet him but he must be in pain someplace cuz he seriously growls at me. He would need an MRI to see what's wrong; expensive. It is likely his back same problem I have with disks.
Then the adoptee arrived with his testicles - he's 12 or so the vet wants to neuter him to check for cancer in one ball; expensive. She needs to test his tolerance for anesthesia, then remove and send to a lab.Quoted price approx.$350, I think a 12 yo dog is going to die from something so I'm reluctant to put him thru the trauma of it all. He hadn't been treated well before here. Then the female I have has an ear hematoma and needs a check. I have been using q-tips with antibiotic gel to clean in the folds of the most disgusting ear ever, also testicle dog licks it for her. I have appt. for the ear. Maybe the vet can trim the ears like a doberman's<--my sense of humor.

K9Kohle789 8 May 13
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account