Agnostic.com
0 0

My older all black shepherd is cranky in his old age- 11, The other 2 dogs don't usually lay around where he happens to be., If he's awake and lying down I reach around his neck to pet him but he must be in pain someplace cuz he seriously growls at me. He would need an MRI to see what's wrong; expensive. It is likely his back same problem I have with disks.
Then the adoptee arrived with his testicles - he's 12 or so the vet wants to neuter him to check for cancer in one ball; expensive. She needs to test his tolerance for anesthesia, then remove and send to a lab.Quoted price approx.$350, I think a 12 yo dog is going to die from something so I'm reluctant to put him thru the trauma of it all. He hadn't been treated well before here. Then the female I have has an ear hematoma and needs a check. I have been using q-tips with antibiotic gel to clean in the folds of the most disgusting ear ever, also testicle dog licks it for her. I have appt. for the ear. Maybe the vet can trim the ears like a doberman's<--my sense of humor.

K9Kohle789 7 May 13
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 2

Photos 17 More

Posted by K9Kohle789Aside from Spring we are entering flea season.

Posted by K9Kohle789Aside from Spring we are entering flea season.

Posted by K9Kohle789Tick patrol.

Posted by K9Kohle789Breeders: The good, the bad and the ugly RULE 1 Do not ever under any circumstances buy from a pet store.

Posted by K9Kohle789PUPPIES OR ADOPTION So you decided to get a dog or puppy...where to start?

Posted by K9Kohle789I miss my dog.

Posted by K9Kohle789I miss my dog.

Posted by K9Kohle789I made 3 appts to euthanize Kohle.

Posted by K9Kohle789I finally let go and put Kohle to sleep.

Posted by K9Kohle789This is an interesting document that was on FB. It shows how wolves care for each member of the family.

Posted by JettyThis book is written by a Norwegian dog trainer and behaviourist, Turid Rugaas, who is a noted expert on canine body language, notably "calming signals", signals that dogs use to avoid conflict, ...

Posted by LorajayOzzie is not eating. He passed on dinner and only ate 2 bites of breakfast. He is still good at resting. I need to take him for a walk to wake up his appetite but it is too cold.

Posted by LorajayOzzie is not eating. He passed on dinner and only ate 2 bites of breakfast. He is still good at resting. I need to take him for a walk to wake up his appetite but it is too cold.

Posted by K9Kohle789I have 2 shepherds, Kohle all black and Leela black and tan, a King shepherd without any of the physical traits: Long hair, pointed ears, tall over 85 lbs, (well she is over 85 lbs from being the ...

Posted by HathacatTaz is going blind. One eye already is white and I think the other has a white look. Older picture, was handy. Any ideas? The vet didn't have any.

Posted by K9Kohle789moved here from FL after 10 yrs. First time the dogs see snow.

• Top tags#dogs #reason #animals #sleep #puppy #money #cancer #laws #hope #humans #teach #fear #movies #cats #hospital #disease #kids #world #existence #rescue #death #Israel #god #wife #mother #wolves #children #video #anxiety #society #evidence #California #limit #religion #earth #sing #Police #cars #NewJersey #pets #Beatles #babies #murder #parents #florida #swear #birth #WTF #church #sex ...

Members 15Top