Agnostic.com
1 0

Red Hat pulls Free Software Foundation funding over Richard Stallman's return

'Many contributors have told us they no longer plan to participate in FSF events, and we stand behind them'

[theregister.com]

FearlessFly 9 Mar 27
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Given techies predilection for extreme libertarian philosophies, I expect there will be quite an uproar over this.

Theresa_N Level 8 Mar 27, 2021

Recent Visitors 5

Photos

Posted by ScubaWagsWow, Windows 11 will have tiling windows. No one has ever done that before...

Posted by ScubaWagsThis made me giggle

Posted by OldMetalHeadThis is quite interesting. I knew Ubuntu would be high, but I honestly didn't expect it to be that high.

Posted by ScubaWagsApparently it's penguin awareness day today... I assume that must include Tux

Posted by hrichardson8Hey, I resemble that remark. [xkcd.com]

Posted by HiFiGuyHello, everyone! I'm new and I just wanted to say hello and share a little bit about myself.

• Top tags#god #computers #video #hope #religion #hell #religious #atheism #sex #friends #belief #hello #Bible #corruption #environment #government #humans #movies #community #evidence #rights #schools #chinese #reason #immoral #Australia #cultural #holy #NASA #apple #dogs #Russian #military #evil #nonbelievers #Atheist #Christian #faith #Awe #world #USA #spirit #tech #agnostic #BibleBelt #Police #existence #quantum #Santa #Easter ...

Members 78Top