Agnostic.com
2 2

I knew this was going to happen.

Wildgreens 8 July 24
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

1

I see masks littering our roads but that does not mean we should ban something that saves lives just because some are irresponsible. I see even more beer cans littering the road. Perhaps selling beer should be illegal (good luck with that one).

JackPedigo Level 9 July 24, 2021
1

Because something that no one needs to use is the same as something that saves lives. Only complete fucking morons can't see a difference between those two things.