My mother passed away suddenly 2 days ago. I was her caretaker and we shared an apartment together for years. I have to move out of our apartment by the end of Jan. so will be very busy. My heart is broken. I have not forgotten about this group of wonderful people here. I need some time to get my life in order. Thank you all for understanding ❤
Sorry for your loss, do what you need to do we'll all still be here. Well as long as admin keeps the damn certificates updated.
You're an angel for taking care of her. I took care of my grandmother, my mother, and my father as they were dying. It was painful to see them die, but I was glad to have brought them some happiness near the end of their lives. There was a limited time for mourning their loss, but the memories of bringing them a degree of comfort stay with me and bring me joy.
I took care of my grandmother and father who was blind too You are a great person ❤❤❤ thank you for sharing and caring XO
Condolences for the loss of your mother...and so sad that you have to move out. Take care and come back again soon when you are resettled.
Thank you so much ❤