Agnostic.com
10 13

My mother passed away suddenly 2 days ago. I was her caretaker and we shared an apartment together for years. I have to move out of our apartment by the end of Jan. so will be very busy. My heart is broken. I have not forgotten about this group of wonderful people here. I need some time to get my life in order. Thank you all for understanding ❤

LuvLayne 7 Jan 10
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My sincere condolences, so sorry

bobwjr Level 9 Jan 14, 2021

Please accept my condolences. Your move may be a hassle but I had to be very busy when I lost my husband and it was really an aid during my grief.

Lorajay Level 8 Jan 14, 2021

Sorry for your loss

glennlab Level 9 Jan 14, 2021

Sorry for your loss.

I am sorry for your loss. I hope you take the time you need to grieve and heal.

TMA2NC Level 6 Jan 10, 2021

I'm so sorry for the loss of your mother, and that you have to focus on moving so soon. Hopefully the busy-ness will help you cope a bit with your grief.

Lauren Level 8 Jan 10, 2021

So sorry for your loss

AnneWimsey Level 9 Jan 10, 2021

You're an angel for taking care of her. I took care of my grandmother, my mother, and my father as they were dying. It was painful to see them die, but I was glad to have brought them some happiness near the end of their lives. There was a limited time for mourning their loss, but the memories of bringing them a degree of comfort stay with me and bring me joy.

I took care of my grandmother and father who was blind too You are a great person ❤❤❤ thank you for sharing and caring XO

My sympathy to you. Take care of yourself.

nicestuff Level 7 Jan 10, 2021

Thank you so much ❤

Condolences for the loss of your mother...and so sad that you have to move out. Take care and come back again soon when you are resettled.

Thank you so much ❤

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 25

Photos 193 More

Posted by levan💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Posted by levan💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Posted by levan💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Posted by levan💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Posted by levan💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Posted by levan💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Posted by levan💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Posted by levan💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Posted by levan💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

• Top tags#DonaldTrump #video #republicans #god #hope #world #government #vote #Christian #reason #sex #children #campaign #Friday #friends #BarackObama #religion #democratic #humans #SupremeCourt #parents #Song #GOP #mother #kids #WhiteHouse #hell #justice #religious #evidence #Jesus #earth #Congress #money #rescue #Atheist #sleep #guns #movies #racist #liberal #federal #racism #Bible #truth #laws #democrats #nation #conspiracy #fox ...

Members 216Top

Moderators