Agnostic.com
1 5

Soon the occupiers who feel privileged will realize that privileges are not rights and hopefully leave and go home. The far right occupiers are more about a sense of entitlement so they will stay and get arrested, their new home will be a jail cell where they can contemplate their mistakes.

SnowyOwl 8 Feb 16
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That is lying politician telling us we have freedom. When we have privileges and they even break them. Only people who do nothing about their freedom, deserve horrible Tyranny and their safety salvery.

This one is for the Canadian Citizens, of which you are one and the same, correct?

[theglobeandmail.com]

@SnowyOwl

I'm a bio organisms first and a tyrant wants to force a possibly russian roulette lethal injection into my body. Without any serious science or positive model behind it.
WEF Klaus is very proud of Trudeau and half his staff are members of this world order. Trudeau most admirers top dictator's leaders around the world and his whole life, Trudeau has three shots and caught Covid twice. I will leave my country before I'm force anything into my body. or I'll kill themself before the most evil people in the world do it. Yet, I can't imagine running out of ideas getting around these cold blooded reptiles.
My guess Trudeau is in very deep trouble greater than me.

@Castlepaloma Are you sure you're a Canadian? You would think you would have heard the news that the vaccine doesn't stop you from catching Covid but it does make the effects much less lethal and debilitating, often to the point that you don't even realize that you caught the virus at all.

@SnowyOwl
Many countries that's, all you have to do, is catch Covid and get your freedom passport.
No, vaccines and Trudeau are done.
I don't care if he controls all the banks in Canada and freeze them all out to comply. My family is far more important than a nation and we know how to survive off grid.

@Castlepaloma When we have the next election we will see what the results are, that's how a parliamentary democracy works, but never by the actions of a few insurgents trying to overthrow our parliament. If that strikes you as unfair then perhaps another country would be more acceptable for you and your family. The world is your oyster but you have to go out and grab it.

@SnowyOwl

Don't care about about elections, I'm an anarchist. Let them tear each other apart. They are not going to tear my family apart or conquer and divide us. Millions of Canadian are protesting in every major city in across Canada for freedom . Trudeau did all the harm of violence and shutting down businesses when their were record crowds of people there for great doing business in Ottawa. Not seen a more peaceful and loving protest in my life. I've spent most of my waking hours of my life loving what I do. Not going to change a thing for a greedy one world order tyranny.

Recent Visitors 10

Photos 416 More

Posted by bookofmoronsTotally pumped for the 2024 eclipse and so far the weather is excellent! Fingers crossed it stays that way for the next few hours!!! BTW: Did anyone realize that its not just an American eclipse?

Posted by 1patriotDon't talk about the Government or you will pay ! [x.com]

Posted by 1patriot[facebook.

Posted by 1patriotCanada's new hate crimes you can be charge if they think you don't like them

Posted by 1patriotPiece shit traitor

Posted by 1patriot⚫️🚨 Canada is implementing a law designed to preempt crime, ala “Minority Report” which will be selectively enforced against White citizens.

Posted by 1patriotNow we know what the Trudeau government was desperately trying to hide.

Posted by 1patriotI think it’s time we stop pretending and getting rid of fossil fuels will somehow solve all of the world, so-called climate problems! Robbie Picard

Posted by 1patriotKICKLEI is kicking off! With a dedication to all Canadian Patriots, Especially Those “Who Can`t Get to Ottawa.

Posted by 1patriotthe whole liberal party become millionaires

Posted by 1patriotDozens of Ottawa protestors file several lawsuits seeking tens of millions of dollars from the government, RCMP, banks, and others over the Emergency Act invocation that was ruled unconstitutional ...

Posted by 1patriotALL Native and Non-Native people of Canada will want to see this interview by Dan Dicks from Press For Truth [pressfortruth.

Posted by 1patriot[rebelnews.

Posted by 1patriotDuring an interview with an Australian network taped earlier this week, Justin Trudeau stated, "In Canada, I am more popular than Jesus Christ" arrogant as as Biden both pricks, both pedophiles, ...

Posted by 1patriotThe pedophile turdeau.....being sued for imposing the emergency act.....

Posted by 1patriotin Canadian the liberals are shitting all over our veterans likely the same down south

• Top tags#Canada #video #government #world #DonaldTrump #god #friends #money #hope #children #laws #religion #religious #reason #liberal #federal #rights #freedom #media #book #hell #vote #climate #USA #minister #wife #truth #policy #economic #death #weather #earth #community #Police #Song #hello #evidence #fear #liberals #oil #guns #belief #church #society #Bible #ClimateChange #atheism #dogs #conservative #politics ...

Members 469Top