Agnostic.com
You must be a member to visit this group
1 0

Why did the Canadian government push COVID vaccines when they knew it didn’t stop transmission? Reports confirmed no difference in viral load between vaccinated and unvaccinated. Was this a strategic failure or just a manipulation of data?
[x.com]

1patriot 8 July 23
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A vaccine is not a cure and was never promoted as one. It works in a similar way as a flu vaccine. It helps to protect you from the full effects of Covid. There will always be a small percentage of the population that have adverse effect.

Betty Level 8 July 24, 2024

wrong not in the case of Canada people are still dying from shot taken 3 years ago. this was all taken out in investigation in the national citizens inquiry this inquiry was done in 11 or 12 cities across canada over 6-7 months and actually still on going. The NCI is a citizen-led and citizen-funded public inquiry into the Covid-19 health-protection measures taken by all levels of government in Canada.

@1patriot There have been fatalities from influenza each year before Covid 19.

According to data from before the COVID-19 pandemic, each year in Canada, it is estimated that influenza causes approximately: 12,200 hospitalizations. 3,500 deaths.

New strains of influenza viruses have been identified since the ease of global travel. Covid is a particularly deadly one.

If you are going to spread information, please do some research first so, you are well-informed. Don't scare people more than necessary.

@Betty you hate the news coming out of the truth from the citizens inquire. why, you got the shot i didn't. this shot is still not approved in Canada yet the news and politicians are still pushing as the the death toll climbs. i not not spreading any shit, you are by ignoring the truth this not a fucking flu shot! i have have 35 years of flu shots and none of them were any good for you either.... keep getting them we need population control according to your politicians and news media! and keep ignoring the doctors and scientist that tell you the dangers of MRNA as it helps your news and politicians

@1patriot A closed mind is a very sad thing. Good luck to you.

@Betty i have the open mind you refuse to believe the truth when it presented to you. have good life no need to respond..... as your babble only suit you, agnostic you are.

Recent Visitors 3

Photos 433 More

Posted by 1patriotWhen he says our Senate is diverse and representative of Canada, he omitted this reality.

Posted by 1patriothow liberals get rich!

Posted by 1patriotso he killing the old stock europeans off in canada. I just never thought that was what he ment in this statement. My family has been here for 125 years. my wife family has been 395 years

Posted by 1patriot great job CBC you covered all the bases. Bonuses for 1200 more of you coming soon

Posted by 1patriot[thegatewaypundit.com] another brain dead fucker, he just like screwing Margret Turdeau Rolling Stones’ Mick Jagger Mercilessly Booed By Crowd After Praising Justin Trudeau (VIDEO)

Posted by 1patriotCanadians can say the same about the great turd

Posted by 1patriot[streetpolitics.

Posted by 1patriotHere’s a reminder of the amount that each province will receive, or not receive, under the unfair federal equalization program.

Posted by 1patriotRoad Captain writes: This is already happening in Canada and has been for some time ,,well kept secret ,MEDIA ,POLICE ,and the CORPORATE Government called CANADA are silent ,,wake up folks ,,this is ...

Posted by 1patriotThere was a recent assassination attempt on Robert Pickton while in prison.

Posted by 1patriot Pillar Rock near Falkland, with a 7 ton boulder sitting on top of a 90 foot pillar of rock and sandstone in the middle of the woods, is something to behold pillar lake BC Canada John Eaton ...

Posted by 1patriot10 doses in 3 years is not a vaccine. It’s an extermination. Cancer mortality:

Posted by 1patriot[facebook.com] he is now a she who is possible working with the CCP, treason comes to mind

• Top tags#Canada #video #government #world #DonaldTrump #god #friends #money #children #laws #hope #religious #religion #reason #media #liberal #federal #freedom #rights #book #hell #vote #climate #USA #minister #policy #wife #truth #death #Police #liberals #Song #community #society #weather #earth #evidence #economic #oil #ClimateChange #hello #politics #atheism #Bible #church #fear #guns #belief #kids #military ...

Members 470Top