Agnostic.com
3 13

I'll have to call you back. I'm at spin class...

snytiger6 9 Jan 14
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So that's where they learn it...........lol. Gideon was 3 in October, and he still not only unrolls the TP, but he eats it as well, and shows no sign of stopping this behavior. I just don't let him come in the bathroom any more because I'm tired of him destroying TP. However, Star has no noticeable interest in TP,, and he's the same age as Gideon. Just different cats.

Spudgun Level 7 Jan 14, 2021

When we have a cat that unrolled the toilet paper, we turn the roll around so the end just spins instead of unrolling.

When I got my kitty babies I realized the TP could no longer hang in the bathrooms. That made it awkward at times for my guests. Both my kitties are now over 3 years old, and TP is hanging again. I don't know if they just haven't noticed it yet, or if they're too old for that activity now.

When we have a cat that unrolled the toilet paper, we turn the roll around so the end just spins instead of unrolling. They di seem to forget after a while.

I wonder if they employ a bouncer to keep out the Andrex puppy?

Recent Visitors 23

Photos 9,034 More

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaFriendly question.....

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness...

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness...Mini me

Posted by KilltheskyfairyCats, my rotting support animals!

Posted by RobertNappi2Saturday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday morning cuteness...Team work

Posted by KilltheskyfairyPoster kitty!

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaReal men.....

Posted by BettyThis made me laugh. 🤣

• Top tags#cats #video #god #friends #world #dogs #religion #religious #hope #Friday #animals #reason #Atheist #kids #book #money #humans #sleep #hell #church #sex #loves #relationship #mother #parents #DonaldTrump #evidence #community #atheism #children #youtube #society #Bible #memes #truth #movies #fear #belief #pets #wife #coffee #Jesus #death #laws #faith #beliefs #Song #rescue #books #earth ...

Members 1,538Top