Agnostic.com
4 15

This chonky little munchkin has completed my feline family, bringing me to 3 exotic shorthair Persians.

In age and chonk order: Greta (4 months), Felix, and Oliver (both boys 2 years old).

Apunzelle 7 May 21
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

1

Shattered the cute-0-meter! So adorable!

1

What beautiful kitties. Thanks for sharing their pictures with us to enjoy.

Susieq Level 7 May 22, 2021
2

How cute.

Kynlei Level 8 May 22, 2021

I LOVE your profile … especially this part:

I try to use correct grammar and punctuation, but my vocabulary consists of 49% cursing, 49% sarcasm, and 2% intellectual discourse.

@Apunzelle Thank you πŸ˜‚

Now I had to check your profile. The best ❀️

3

They are all so cute! I envy you..

I often can’t believe how lucky I am. They make life SO much fun. ❀️

Write Comment