Agnostic.com
2 12

Thursday morning cuteness

RobertNappi2 9 Jan 20
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

3

I got my second Shingles shot yesterday, I feel like S--t. Not even kitties are helping today.

Well said, Hippie Chick. I felt like going a round with Joe Louis, the Brown Bomber, (I am a little older than you and remember that fight with Max Schmeling. The yucky feeling does not last more than a day and you can rest in the knowledge that just two days with shingles are so much worse.

@Spinliesel I remember my grandmother having shingles, it was awful! So yeah, I will do anything to avoid that.

@Ray13 I remember my grandmother having shingles, it wasn't pretty, and it took a long time for her to recover.

I’ve had shingles a couple of years after the old shingles shot. I got the new 2 shot vaccine because I don’t want to get infected again.

2

But of course!

SkagwayKim Level 7 Jan 20, 2022