Agnostic.com
4 11

Cat gratitude!

Killtheskyfairy 9 Nov 26
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

3

Whickers come to cuddle with me almost every morning before I get up. Once I am up, he wants out. It has occurred to me that as I am almost always the first person up in the morning that he comes to make sure I am awake when he wants out in the mornings. But, if that is so, he shows his appreciation beforehand.

snytiger6 Level 9 Nov 27, 2022
3

I have three feral cats that have adopted me, hence live with me!!!

@Ray13
The eat better than I do!!!

Very handsome trio.

@OldGoat43
Until June 7th 2022, there were four, this was Bobbysocks she died of the onset of full blown kidney disease!!!
So suddenly!!!
She was my constant companion for four and a half years!!!
She is sorely missed everyday!!!

3

Fer damn sure!

4

So true!

Write Comment