Agnostic.com
2 0

I'm from Kansas, but I love Colorado and I'm thinking of moving there. Are there any liberal/progressive small towns in Colorado, especially East of the Mountains? I'd like to find a place where folks are tolerant of differences, and don't whine about their freedoms regarding vaccinations and mask mandates. Legal weed would be nice as well.

P.S. - Of course Sandra's single. She's only 15 for gawd's sake! Quit leering at her!
😉

OldWiseAss 7 June 14
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Rising home costs indicate a lack of product. One of the fastest growing (pun) states in the nation. Stay close to Denver if you want liberal. I have property on the west slope & Durango went blue recently. I am in big MAGA country when I visit. Homes have doubled in price on the west slope. More so on the eastern slope. Colorado has a gay married Jewish governor who I want for president.

Mooolah Level 8 June 15, 2022

OMG, your Governor is a JEW??
😉

As Colorado continues to become more so, Denver is the most liberal city in the state. The small towns are still very red. Colorado was the first to legalize cannabis for recreational purposes. This has caused rising home costs state wide.

KateOahu Level 8 June 15, 2022