Agnostic.com
4 2

Is anyone still active in this group?
If so, what are people playing, collecting and making?
I'm having to learn D&D for work purposes.

Sofabeast 7 Mar 4
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If this group started a 5E campaign , I would really go out of my way to join , & keep-up 🙋🏼♀️

Dougy Level 7 Mar 5, 2022

I've not played D&D for years. Haven't had the time. However I'll happily swap jobs with you.
Recommended resources for D&D Culture:
Order of the Stick [giantitp.com]
And Vox Machina, animated if you have Amazon Prime [amazon.co.uk] or watch the original game being played on you tube

And speaking of You Tube you'll find a lot of material on Ginny Di's Channel
MattHardy Level 7 Mar 4, 2022

Never knew that there was a D & D group on Agnostic.com .

Cast1es Level 9 Mar 4, 2022

Well, I suppose it's here!

Not sure since I am not part of this group but all of the other game groups I am in are dead. The whole site is slowly circling the drain hole. I am curious though, what sort of work do you do that involves D&D

Mark013 Level 7 Mar 4, 2022

I'm a support worker for adults with autism and although the person I support does not play, I need to understand D&D for their friends who do.
My daughter also works at a key location which my service user attends and has been asked to Dungeon Master... Imagine that, paid to DM!
She is also leading a number of her service users in Cosplay. We work in the same industry, but for different suppliers of service.

Join this group then and lets see if we can inject some life.... or cast a resurrection spell.

@Sofabeast I never played with a group but hung out with people who did while they were playing. All of my D&D has been CRPG's.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 9

Photos

Posted by ExterminisProblem. Solved.

Posted by WahkerDon't ask.

Posted by WahkerLol but they have the smartest satanist on the block

Posted by SofabeastToys for the Toy God.

Posted by SofabeastToys for the Toy God.

• Top tags#fantasy #mother #children #Generations #created #humans #marriage #gamer #plays #wife #friends #gay #Jesus #campaign #freethinker #god #wars #vampire #existence #rain #sleep ...

Members 51Top

Related Groups