Agnostic.com
7 2

LINK ‘Nudity is a great leveller’: Why Germans love to get naked

Can't remember if I posted this befor =e or not.

snytiger6 9 Oct 14
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Where I live, it's either too cold or the mosquitoes are out. Judging by the evolution of swim wear, the US will get over the taboo eventually. Hopefully we'll get a handle on obesity first.

US attitudes to nudity have always been hilarious. Browsing om websites for new parents, the US ones all seemed unanimous that you should never let your kids see you naked!

Francool Level 5 Dec 28, 2019

How interested, thanks for sharing.

I still worry about what court would say if you were sexually assaulted in other Countries though, unfortunately. If women in short skirts and tight clothes are still being blamed for the behaviour of the men that attacked them then I don’t fancy my chances of the law being much good in this scenario 🙁

But have been to a lovely spa in Austria and done the naked thing accompanied when younger. It was great 😊

My Father was stationed in Zweibrucken ,Germany from 82-86 , we would occasionally go to the German public swimming pools , take our American football and play around , the Germans loved kicking that football. On to it , we would see German women topless at the pool, at first being the testosterone charged teenager I was and my counterparts as well we would get worked up, some definite arousal that required us to jump in the pool lol 😂 as we became more accustomed to it , it wasn’t a big deal , the Germans definitely didn’t seem to notice and by the time we went to Spain for our spring break , and nudity was all over the beach , it was not a problem for me . I never really asked what it was about , but just associated it with women in Germany not being held to different standards as their United States counterparts. .

I have noticed that women in the U.S. are not as plentiful on public nude beaches as they are at the private nudist clubs. I associate that with their not wanting to be harassed by emotionally immature men who cant' differentiate between benign nudity and sexual nudity.

@snytiger6 That’s a talking point I can definitely support !

I dare them to go bushwalking in Australia with venomous snakes, spiders, leeches, biting bugs and stinging plants.
Swimming is ok. Blue Bottles and sharks don't care if you're wearing clothes.

Are you saying clothes protect people from those flora and fauna?

@yvilletom clothes definitely protect from leeches, nettles and ants that drop acid on you 😉

Makes a lot of sense.

I must start before I become famous. Better be nude among friends than in clothes among the paparazzi.

St-Sinner Level 9 Oct 14, 2019

lol yes

Would you go nude in a gated community?

@yvilletom
All options are on the table. 🙂

Agreed

RoyMillar Level 9 Oct 14, 2019
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 35

Photos 195 More

Posted by snytiger6In search of a naturist symbol ...

Posted by snytiger6Naturist families are ...

Posted by snytiger6What happens when you sleep naked? ...

Posted by snytiger6The only thing wrong with nudity ...

Posted by snytiger6If only it were allowed ...

Posted by snytiger6No shirt, No shoes ...

Posted by snytiger6Leaving it all behind ...

Posted by snytiger6I imagine this is more feasible now that many more people work from home...

Posted by snytiger6Nudity is the most natural state ...

Posted by snytiger6Nude bowling is just so cool ...

Posted by snytiger6Freedom, Liberty ...

Posted by snytiger6If you want to be a nudist ...

Posted by snytiger6Nudists are the least judgmental group of people I have ever met.

Posted by snytiger6Being naked is ...

Posted by snytiger6Some of the best decisions are made in ...

Posted by snytiger6I am a nudist ...

• Top tags#nudists #nudity #world #religious #religion #god #friends #video #laws #community #Atheist #reason #hope #hell #florida #created #holiday #society #Christian #book #youtube #guns #coffee #dream #church #hiking #Christians #weather #sex #relationship #belief #freedom #vote #racism #mormon #movies #ashamed #celebrate #agnostic #vacation #DonaldTrump #mother #Bible #VitaminD #kids #gardening #culture #faith #atheism #sleep ...

Members 216Top