Agnostic.com
2 0

LINK Why Nude Hiking is Becoming so Popular - Naked Wanderings

I enjoy hiking naked too.

snytiger6 9 Oct 14
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

wish i had areas near me that i could do that

RoyMillar Level 9 Oct 14, 2020

I, too, enjoy nude hiking. I can vouch for Deanza Springs in the southern California desert - the resort abuts Federal land and there's really no access other than through the resort. As to other locations, there are no Federal prohibitions on nudity, just local rules. If you're on Federal land (Natl Park, Natl Forest, BLM) and there were few/no cars at the trailhead then you're probably safe. Doubly so if you're in a part of the world that's generally more accepting, like California.

It is pretty much legal to hike nude in most of Oregon. The OR state supreme court ruled that nudity is a right under free speech/freedon of expression under the state's constitution. Howver the language fo the rulign is pretty gray, where it is only clear that if you are protesting being nude is protected. However, anyone who has challenged any ticket or arrest for nudity who referrred to that ruling has had their case dismissed.

So, if law enforcement takes action they have to charge yo with something like "creating a public disturbance." However, if you are hiking in the forest, it would be very hard fo a prosecutor to convince a judge that you created a public disturbance in teh wilderness.

Recent Visitors 7

Photos 199 More

Posted by snytiger6Tomorrow isn't promised ...

Posted by snytiger6Naturism isn't a cult ...

Posted by snytiger6Keep on streaking ...

Posted by snytiger6Naked is beautiful ...

Posted by snytiger6In search of a naturist symbol ...

Posted by snytiger6Naturist families are ...

Posted by snytiger6What happens when you sleep naked? ...

Posted by snytiger6The only thing wrong with nudity ...

Posted by snytiger6If only it were allowed ...

Posted by snytiger6No shirt, No shoes ...

Posted by snytiger6Leaving it all behind ...

Posted by snytiger6I imagine this is more feasible now that many more people work from home...

Posted by snytiger6Nudity is the most natural state ...

Posted by snytiger6Nude bowling is just so cool ...

Posted by snytiger6Freedom, Liberty ...

Posted by snytiger6If you want to be a nudist ...

• Top tags#nudists #nudity #world #religious #religion #god #friends #video #laws #community #Atheist #reason #hope #hell #florida #created #holiday #society #Christian #book #youtube #guns #coffee #dream #church #hiking #Christians #weather #sex #relationship #belief #freedom #vote #racism #mormon #movies #ashamed #celebrate #agnostic #vacation #DonaldTrump #mother #Bible #VitaminD #kids #gardening #culture #faith #atheism #sleep ...

Members 216Top