Agnostic.com
3 2

LINK Here’s What Makes Each Introverted Myers-Briggs Personality Type Angry

“Romantic relationships can be challenging for introverts in an extroverted world. After all, what should a romantic relationship be like? What role should physical contact play? What scripts should each person follow? My well-meaning extrovert friends and mentors would frequently tell me that all of this came instinctively, that it “just happens” or you “just know it” with no further explanation.“

GoodMan 7 Sep 28
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

First off the history the MBP test is a total joke!!!

It was started by sisters with just four personality types, which after being sold became sixteen personality tests!!!

It is purely pseudoscience especially with predictive use of abilities and traits!!!

The MBP is such a false Corporate used test!!!

Take it two or more times a few days apart at different locations, it is amazing how much your personality changes in such a short time!!!

If you believe in Santa clause, Easter bunny, Satan, and god(s) this test is for you.

Too many corporations use it when the test to evaluate employees in results are never the same twice!!!

LMAO!!!

[en.wikipedia.org]

Actually I've taken the Myers Briggs test multiple times, and no matter how much I vacillate over the answers, the result is always the same.

@TheoryNumber3

OK!

We will believe you???

@of-the-mountain:
"If you believe in Santa clause, Easter bunny, Satan, and god(s) this test is for you."

I don't believe in any santa clause; easter, satan or gods, but I consider the relevance of all tests on a case by case. Many tests started out as what some would consider "silly" attempts to find answers, but some ended up yielding at least a nod in the right direction, or a step in a better direction. Einsteins' theory of relativity was widely criticized initially, and no one believed it also. Because the MBP was "started by sisters with just four personality types", doesn't render it less credible in my view. Lastly, My posts are only intended to share information, and let people evaluate and decide for themselves; not sway opinions one way or another. Thanks for sharing your thoughts 🙂

@of-the-mountain You don't have to agree with me. I'm just telling you my personal experience.

@GoodMan
Simple it was made up to make money!!!

Scientific theory or any real psychological thoughts were not included!

It was used to fuck with horoscopes users!!!

Thanks for stating nothing of value!!!

@TheoryNumber3

When you have witness so many get different results every time validation flys out the window into the dumpster!!!

As they always state your usage may vary!!!

We believe you!!!

@of-the-mountain You're welcome.

I'm still laughing at the one for INTJ's. That is SO me!

LOL I'm an ENTP. It's all about the "T"

I don't know which of those is me as part of each of them applied to me. I just kept nodding and going yep that would do it.

Budgie Level 8 Oct 19, 2020

Recent Visitors 24

Photos 855 More

Posted by FrostyJim...works for me?

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFollow me for more tips…😎

Posted by KilltheskyfairyMe too, me too!

Posted by TheoryNumber3In honor of Eclipse Day.....

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI’m perfectly happy so must be something wrong…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyIntroverts. Creatures of the Night!

Posted by KilltheskyfairyDon’t ring my doorbell!

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThe face helps…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThe face helps…

Posted by FrostyJim...I have a lifetime membership.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyAnd yet I thrive…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyAnd yet I thrive…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyWell, that deteriorated quickly…

• Top tags#friends #video #world #religion #god #hello #religious #hell #hope #relationship #Atheist #anxiety #money #reason #cats #truth #book #kids #dogs #introvert #Bible #children #humans #church #memes #fear #lonely #guns #wife #books #mother #Song #beliefs #laws #community #animals #sleep #Christian #Friday #movies #media #TheTruth #DonaldTrump #advice #faith #sex #parents #evidence #belief #coffee ...

Members 1,995Top

Moderators