Agnostic.com
6 8

This pie chart is accurate..at least for me it is

Appleriver 7 May 21
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So what do people really mean when they use the word soul?

Randarino Level 4 June 1, 2021

When I think of the word "soul", I don't think of it in a spiritual concept. To me my soul is what I put into my life as far as creativity, morality and love for something. Such as "I love my hometown with ll my heart and soul" or "that artist put his whole soul into that work". Do I believe your soul magically leaves your body and floats up to a place called Heaven? No. To me it's just a word,

I agree Appleriver. In Wikipedia they mention: comprises the mental abilities of a living being: reason, character, feeling, consciousness, qualia, memory, perception, thinking....among many other philosophies, I would agree with the mental abilities of a living being.

My soul is not charitable in any form or fashion!!!

My Soul is the energy in which I survive and collect that which makes me human, a very changing most times spontaneous individual who life has plotted forward with others as it has always been intended!!!

There is no such thing as a soul.

Replace persistence with chronic pain and add an asterisk with "often stopped by depression" by creativity and you'd have me.

Kynlei Level 8 May 22, 2021

You stole my life doodle.

KateOahu Level 8 May 22, 2021

question. if you dislike strangers, how do you make friends?

TheDoubter Level 9 May 21, 2021

I'm complicated ... lol

@Paracosm pretty much!

@Appleriver it wasn't criticism, just curiosity

@TheDoubter no worries, I didn't take it as criticism. It's not so much that I dislike strangers as it is I feel awkward around them, I have a very small circle of close friends I can be myself around.

@Appleriver i'm not outgoing until i know someone well. i like a new acquaintance to take the initiative. i'm friendly but not forward.

Very infrequently.

@TheDoubter I'm pretry much the same about not being outgoing till I get to really know someone. My problem is overcoming my shyness and introvertedness to allow someone to get to know me. It's a Catch-22 it seems.

@Appleriver you are in a bind, certainly

People have a lot of nerve expecting you to be their friend just cause you're nice to them. 🙂
Friendships mean social obligations. Yikes.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 38

Photos 854 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFollow me for more tips…😎

Posted by KilltheskyfairyMe too, me too!

Posted by TheoryNumber3In honor of Eclipse Day.....

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI’m perfectly happy so must be something wrong…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyIntroverts. Creatures of the Night!

Posted by KilltheskyfairyDon’t ring my doorbell!

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThe face helps…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThe face helps…

Posted by FrostyJim...I have a lifetime membership.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyAnd yet I thrive…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyAnd yet I thrive…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyWell, that deteriorated quickly…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyWell, that deteriorated quickly…

• Top tags#friends #video #world #religion #god #hello #religious #hell #hope #relationship #Atheist #anxiety #money #reason #cats #truth #book #kids #dogs #introvert #Bible #children #humans #church #memes #fear #lonely #guns #wife #books #mother #Song #beliefs #laws #community #animals #sleep #Christian #Friday #movies #media #TheTruth #DonaldTrump #advice #faith #sex #parents #evidence #belief #coffee ...

Members 1,995Top

Moderators