Agnostic.com
6 5

¿Dead or Alive?

How can I save my plant?

uumoo 4 Apr 4
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

0

They like humidity, not too much water. Dry out the soil and mist the leaves.

OldGoat43 Level 9 Apr 5, 2021
1

Looks like it is drowning to me.

1

Stop over watering it!!

6

Repot, getting the old soil out & off the roots as much as possible. Ruthlessly remove root areas feeling/looking spongy, slimy, or rotten. Put some gravel about 2" deep in the carefully cleaned or even new pot before adding new soil & the plant. Cut back Severely all the dead/dying leaves, they only drain its' remaining life. (And continue to do so as leaves wilt).
In future, water a lot less!

5

It doesn’t look good. I would repot in new soil and see if that helps.

7

I have a brown thumb, so no good advise.
I came to answer the question.
Is it dead or alive?
Yes, it is.

Write Comment