My chinese photinia has come back better after the freeze, but many of my other plants either bit it or had major damage. My magnolia had a lot of damage, but it is already budding out for a major bloom in a few weeks.
My photinias had damage also, but they are now in full bloom. You wouldn't know they had any damage at all.
I may have a couple losses, but more have been starting up now with our spring warming.
Your flowers are beautiful. I was concerned about some of my bushes and other plants because of that cold period we experienced, but they seem to have recovered for the most part. There are still a couple that haven't had leaves start to grow, but I am still hopeful.
Thank you
How Pretty!
Plants with "chinese" in the name do tend to be quite cold-tolerant in my experience