Agnostic.com
9 18

Just wanted to share a little more of our little slice of tranquility..... It's the only thing that keeps me sane these days - in a world that seems to be getting more insane day by day. 😟

Lavergne 8 July 5
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

1

Beautiful shots, here is where I live

bobwjr Level 10 July 7, 2022
2

Beautiful, and thanks for sharing - we all need all we can get of this right now!

I agree......I've never had a daylily try to pick a fight with me or start an argument!! 😉 😉

2

I love flowers and all nature. Nature is generally nonjudgmental

Justme43 Level 7 July 5, 2022
3

Nature saves me.

Mooolah Level 8 July 5, 2022
1

Wow!

Robecology Level 9 July 5, 2022
3

Beautiful! I miss the garden I left behind in Ukiah. I took lots of pictures and look at them often when I’m feeling down about the mess that is my Country. You’re so right that gardening helps us stay sane in an insane world. 😍

Thanks!

3

How very lovely! Thank you.

Spinliesel Level 9 July 5, 2022
1

Looks sooooo pretty! So many flowers. Enjoy it!!!

Zoohome Level 8 July 5, 2022
3

Beautiful Lavergne…an oasis of calm in a world gone crazy!

Write Comment