Agnostic.com
3 5

12 Herbs You Can Grow With Just Water All Year
[gardeningsoul.com]

MsKathleen 8 Aug 5
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

All plants need some sort of nutrients. Water does not contain any nutrients. The plants can make some of their necessary food through photosynthesis but eventually they will die from lack of their essential mineral needs.

OldGoat43 Level 9 Aug 6, 2022

I did not know this. I wonder if you need to change the water every few days, and also give them a little water soluble plant food? There was no information about my question. πŸ˜‰

I haven’t tried it yet. My best advice is to keep an eye on the water and change it if it gets nasty. Remember that your tap water is chlorinated and probably not the best for plants.

Yeah, if you don't have cats maybe πŸ™‚ My girlies would mess those up so bad, and I really don't have good sunlight for most indoor plants. I love my trees, but I miss having houseplants.

Recent Visitors 16

Photos 5,111 More

Posted by Austin-CambridgeThis is no joke to some of us so I thought I would post it here! :-D

Posted by MsKathleenQuite frankly, most tea bags from th3 market are toxic, so it would be best to cut the used tea bags open and incorporate the used tea Lea leaves into the soil. [gardeningsoul.com]

Posted by MsKathleenSeen on a fb group. Just gonna leave this right here for your enjoyment.

Posted by FernappleI think that the veg plot is looking good now, but sadly it will probably never look like one of my near neighbour's.

Posted by FernappleI think that the veg plot is looking good now, but sadly it will probably never look like one of my near neighbour's.

Posted by FernappleFour shades of Hollyhock growing it the garden now.

Posted by FrostyJimIt's berry season in Wasilla Alaska... first Raspberry picking a little over 8 lbs...

Posted by FrostyJimIt's berry season in Wasilla Alaska... first Raspberry picking a little over 8 lbs...

Posted by glennlabI had a visitor early this morning, a Texas spiny lizard warming up on my steps.

Posted by glennlabMy fish pond is some of the only water around right now.

Posted by glennlabMy fish pond is some of the only water around right now.

Posted by tinkercreekWhoa, look at it now!

Posted by FrostyJimThat's what it's all about...

Posted by skadoThis year’s cantaloupe, squash, peas, and tomatoes. Not much rain lately. That’s supposed to make the cantaloupe sweeter. We’ll see.

• Top tags#flowers #video #gardening #god #hope #religion #rain #friends #religious #world #reason #weed #kids #weather #cats #church #book #money #community #birds #Atheist #dogs #hell #mother #wife #children #florida #Bible #death #hello #Christian #agnostic #Texas #relationship #parents #animals #Organic #Australia #advice #belief #climate #humans #atheism #coffee #Jesus #evidence #truth #species #laws #beliefs ...

Members 1,164Top