Agnostic.com
2 11

Reasons not to get vaccinated....

Lizard_of_Ahaz 8 Apr 5
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

First frame; I believe in consent for any and all medical treatment. If you think it should be forced on people then we disagree.

Second frame; Science is telling us that these "vaccines" do no provide immunity ie you can still contract it and be contagious. It does lessen symptoms which will also lessen how contagious you are and I'm not saying they are not an important tool in combating a pandemic, but they are not as effective as memes like this indicate.

The rest of the frames......morons are morons

powder Level 8 Apr 6, 2021

First frame your right to refuse ends where other people lives are placed at risk...
Second frame science has proven that the vaccine does provide immunity for most and for others eliminates risk of death because it ends the risk of sever cases...
Science also shows that the more dumbasses who contract the virus the more risk of mutation of the virus to a variation that the vaccine won't protect you from putting us all back at risk again because morons are afraid of a needle unless it has Heroin in it...

@Lizard_of_Ahaz First frame you talk as if a vaccine is the one and only control measure we have to ensure others safety. There is isolation, segregation, appropriate PPE etc etc that may be employed to protect others. But if people refuse this particular medical treatment, other things as mentioned may be done to ensure others safety. Vaccine is not the only option here. So maintain choice for people when it comes to medical treatment, don't force when no need. Bad precedent.

@powder The problem with your "other solutions" is that the same idiots who don't want to be vaccinated are the same ones who want to force their presence on you with no masks... Public health has a long history of requiring vaccinations for deadly illnesses the anti-vax movement is relatively new and wasn't tolerated form most of vaccination history...

@Lizard_of_Ahaz yes but the antivax movement is growing so when smart arse memes are designed they should be solid in their claims, otherwise it gives pro vax's a weakness that will be effectively attacked by antivaxers.
Vaccines are useful and there is no need to BS to sell them to the public and when that happens, it does no good to the cause of getting all vaccinated.
Don't assume criticism automatically means support for the opposing side as you would be wrong, in my/ this case anyway.
People refuse medical treatment for all sorts of reasons so let them make decisions about their own bodies even if you disagree and think foolhardy.

""vaccines" do no (sic) provide immunity" "I'm not saying they are not an important tool in combating a pandemic, but they are not as effective as memes like this indicate."
OH so small pox just packed up and went away by itself then? And Polio has NOT been all but eradicated because of vaccines.
Then of course there are

Tetanus
Hepatitis A & B
Haemophilus type b)
Whooping Cough
Pneumococcal.
Rotavirus
Chickenpox
Diphtheria
Tuberculosis

Vaccines didn't control or wipe out many of these child killer to the extent that some of them are even forgotten now, because of mandatory child hood inoculation.
And of course we all KNOW that when the first anti-vaxxers spread dangers lies about the MMR vaccine and millions refused to let their children have it NOTHING happened, except of course for the epidemic of
Rubella
and the epidemic of
Mumps
and the pandemic of
Measles that killed thousands

No of COURSE vaccines don't work and are SO much less effective than people think they are.

This deserves both the surprise & laughing to tears emojis. Can't do both, tho.

@phxbillcee 😲😂

Recent Visitors 35

Photos 72,030 More

Posted by OldMetalHeadDon't fck crazy!

Posted by scurryWe're doomed.

Posted by Rudy1962I don’t know what to put here. I’m just sharing memes

Posted by phxbillceeWell, this would make it more interesting...

Posted by OldMetalHeadThose addictions have to start somewhere

Posted by Vipyr82It all makes sense now.

Posted by OldMetalHeadReverse psychology only works on toddlers, so there you go

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #cats #hell #money #DonaldTrump #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #book #children #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #belief #parents #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #wife #fear #humans #earth #believer #faith #society #religions #guns #Christians #books #Song #coffee ...

Members 2,010Top

Moderators