Agnostic.com
4 9

I'm going to put it out there

backtobasics 7 Dec 7
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

1

Who chose the text-background colors?

yvilletom Level 8 Dec 8, 2021

don't know, it's a stolen meme. But it was a poor choice

1

I can't tell you how many dumb motherfuckers to whom I've had to explain the difference between hating intolerant people and hating people for arbitrary reasons. They never understand though... because they are dumb motherfuckers.

2

Tolerating stupidity is one thing, tolerating hate is another...

racocn8 Level 9 Dec 7, 2021
2

Exactly!

phxbillcee Level 10 Dec 7, 2021
Write Comment