Lightening has struck within 10 feet of me twice. I have been electrocuted as a child to a degree that I was flung across the room and shut off the lights in half our apartment complex. I have been “shocked” plugging in perfectly functioning electronics into up to code outlets. I would get shocked by the tiny electric current carrying signal when I used to install cable. I have walked away, unscathed, from each of these encounters. I think some of us attract it while simultaneously are shielded from it for some reason. There’s obviously an undiscovered scientific reason for it. The take away is not to stand next to me in a storm.