Agnostic.com
1 3

Why are there no baby dinosaurs? A TED talk.
[ted.com]

silverotter11 9 July 3
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

1

Great piece to watch,enjoyed it BUT a whole flock of chickens roaming around with tails and claws similar to a Velociraptor in my gardens might just cause a few problems at feeding time?
I think I'd rather have them 'build' a chicken with a couple of extra legs, I like my chicken drum-sticks and 2 is never really enough sometimes.

Triphid Level 9 July 3, 2020

LOL - true!! 2 is never enuff, the legs are my favorite part.