Agnostic.com
1 2

Happy Thanksgiving

Dhiltong 8 Nov 25
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Great idea, less work killing and cooking a turkey!!!

Recent Visitors 5

Photos 33 More

Posted by DhiltongHappy Thanksgiving

Posted by Dhiltong👍.

Posted by DhiltongI’ll smoke to that.....

Posted by Dhiltong✌️

Posted by StefanieAnyone have a pandemic playlist yet? Here's mine so far...

Posted by OldMetalHeadBlack Sabbath - Sweet Leaf [youtu.be]

Posted by SaucyCherylHappy Friday!

Posted by SurfpirateEaster Fun :)

Posted by UrsiMajorStill better than Maroon 5

Posted by SurfpirateRare photos that were thought lost to the annals of rock history are being discovered in dusty attics.

Posted by MoonTigerPUUURFECT! I think I was just discovering pot when David Bowie cranked out Space Oddity... ????

Posted by Tomfoolery33Speaking of sex, drugs, and rock and roll, this is what I think of. Here's me in a band I was in, ca.'79.

Posted by sassygirl3869Just saw Brett Michaels in concert. Did Poison hits, Guns and Roses and Lynard Skynard songs. His bass player is from Cinderella, another hair band. Fun concert decided to go last minute with friends.

Posted by SurfpirateRock and Roll has seen all these mediums come and most of them go.

Posted by mistymoon77Rockin right into the new year.

Posted by SurfpirateI'm the kind of guy who's eyes roll back in his head when someone starts breaking down a song into technical components. WTF is that about??

• Top tags#video #Song #friends #world #god #reason #religion #guns #sex #kids #wife #religious #dogs #cults #church #hope #Atheist #hell #cats #evidence #sleep #movies #Bible #80s #smoke #relationship #dream #atheism #drugs #dance #mother #college #lyrics #Halloween #youtube #soul #moon #Texas #humans #prayer #Friday #DonaldTrump #Catholic #beliefs #community #marriage #weather #belief #ghosts #loves ...

Members 485Top