Agnostic.com
2 5

My blood test results came back. Let's say. no matter what I tell myself I am still a type 1 diabetic and m,y heart isn't good either. Here is what I need:
Rock n Roll Doctor, Little Feat

Spinliesel 9 Oct 16
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Like me, you're medically proven to be too sweet

Thank you. I haven't thought about it thta way.

@Spinliesel I've decided to put a spin on all my health problems. What else ya gonna do, right? ðŸĪ·â€â™‚ïļ

Look up EDTA it clears heart arteries. selfhacked.com/blog/edta/

1patriot Level 7 Oct 16, 2023

EDTA?????

@Spinliesel yes [diamondzultimatehealth.wordpress.com]
EDTA Benefits and Uses

EDTA Benefits and Uses

It removes the effects of a heart attack.
It removes or reduces angina pectoris—chest pains.
It removes or reduces cardiac stress intolerance.
It reduces shortness of breath in coronary artery disease. It can bring back the elderly from senility and improve memory and reduce the incidence of Pick’s Atrophy and Alzheimer’s disease.
It reduces blood pressure in about 60% of high blood pressure patients.
It can eliminate intermittent claudication (leg cramps and leg pain and numbness due to poor circulation).
It can reverse diabetic gangrene. It can restore impaired vision, particularly in the diabetic who’s suffering from macular degeneration.
It improves memory, can prevent the deposition of cholesterol in the liver, it reduces blood cholesterol levels, it reverses toxic effects from digitalis excess.
It can convert and normalize 50% of irregular heart rhythms. Chelation reduces or relaxes excessive heart contraction. It reduces heart irritability and increases potassium within the cells of your body.
Chelation removes lead and cadmium and other heavy metals from the body.
It removes calcium from arteriosclerotic plaque. It dissolves kidney stones, reduces serum iron and protects against iron poisoning and iron storage disease of the liver.
Chelation reduces heart valve calcification, improves heart function and detoxifies several snake and spider venoms. It reduces dark pigmentation associated with varicose veins.
It heals calcified necrotic ulcers. It can improve the vision in diabetic retinopathy. It dissolves small cataracts. It makes arterial walls more flexible.
It helps to prevent and reduce osteoarthritis. It reduces and alleviates the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis. Chelation helps to smooth skin wrinkles, lowers insulin requirements for diabetics. It even dissolves large and small clots or thrombii.
It can reduce or reverse the effect of a stroke, particularly after the stroke, but even as late as two years following a stroke. It can reduce the effects of scleroderma. It reduces the need for bypass surgical procedures. EDTA can greatly reduce the need for lower extremity amputations.

@1patriot Thank you, 1 patriot.

@Spinliesel i have been using it myself i buy it on amazon make sure you buy food grade

Recent Visitors 7

Photos 41 More

Posted by 1patriotSex drug and rock and roll they got all the sex clubs booked.....hey they doing any sacrifices tonight ðŸĪŠ

Posted by 1patriotYea that pedo group is huge

Posted by 1patriotseems that way!

Posted by sexybabeHi I'm a beatles fan

Posted by SandramaryI'm Sandra Mary and New here

Posted by Danie131Something that can keep you excited in relationships

Posted by DhiltongBeen there.......

Posted by DhiltongSounds good to me.....

Posted by DhiltongHappy Thanksgiving

Posted by Dhiltong👍.

Posted by DhiltongI’ll smoke to that.....

Posted by Dhiltong✌ïļ

Posted by StefanieAnyone have a pandemic playlist yet? Here's mine so far...

Posted by OldMetalHeadBlack Sabbath - Sweet Leaf [youtu.be]

Posted by SaucyCherylHappy Friday!

Posted by SurfpirateEaster Fun :)

• Top tags#video #Song #world #god #friends #reason #sex #religion #guns #kids #wife #religious #hope #Atheist #dogs #cults #church #hell #cats #evidence #sleep #movies #drugs #Bible #80s #smoke #relationship #dream #atheism #youtube #dance #mother #college #lyrics #Halloween #USA #community #soul #moon #Texas #humans #book #population #children #violence #prayer #Friday #DonaldTrump #Catholic #beliefs ...

Members 641Top