Agnostic.com
3 3

it's easy to be smug when you don't live in Victoria and my heart really does go out to you all. I know you've had a tough time of it. However I have a dark sense of humour so it my empathy won't stop me from posting this.....

MsDemeanour 8 June 3
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Agree with your sentiment 110% here. Sick and tired of those self-centred Victorians doing the 'Border Stampede' into N.S.W. almost every single time some in Melbourne sneezes these days.

Triphid Level 8 June 3, 2021

Should have "or you" in the ACT considering all outbreaks originate from quarantine, a federal responsibility.

powder Level 8 June 3, 2021

It may well be that Federal Quarantine Regulations have either been a Dud or, in some cases, a complete failure BUT the ONUS for the SPREADING of the C-19 Infective Agent still, IMO lays squarely upon the shoulders of THOSE arrogant, self-interested Arse-wipes who CONTINUOUSLY insist upon FLAUNTING the Regulations, etc, etc, at EVER possible turn.
Logic would even the biggest Cretin that once a dog, trained in Obedience is released from the Leash at home, etc, it NO LONGER considers itself to under the control of its handler.
The same applies here with the C-19 Regulations, YOU can BRING those Regulations in to Force BUT No-one can patrol them 24/7 so the cretinous IDIOTS will still flaunt the Regulations and, thus, put EVERYONE, including themselves, at risk JUST because they are EXACTLY what they are, a Total waste of Space, Oxygen, Nutrients, Sperm and Ova, imo.

@Triphid Suggest you move to Vic and let the dear leader keep you safe
[msn.com]

@powder The Victorian Premier and Government has, imo, been doing its very BEST BUT it is the people of Victoria that has been letting themselves down.
You live in the land of the Queen/s, way, way further from the land of the Cabbage Patch Kids ( Victoria) than I do.
When was the last time you YOU ever stayed in Cabbage Patch Kids land for longer than it took to refuel your vehicle, get a snack and check the tyres?

@Triphid couple of decades. Served a nice couple from Bendigo yesterday

@powder Perhaps you mis-read my question.
I asked "WHEN was the last time YOU EVER stayed in in Cabbage Patch Kids land for longer than it took to refuel your vehicle get a snack and check your tyres."
I did NOT ask WHO you last served at what ever job you are employed or a volunteer at.

The turn of thank you, for, doing, the, right & thing has yet to come.
Watch this space -

FrayedBear Level 9 June 3, 2021

Hey, numbnuts FrayedBear, WHICH Aussie State has had the MOST C-19 Outbreaks of them ALL over the past 12 + months?
In case you aren't aware, it is SPELLED VICTORIA.

Recent Visitors 8

Photos 102 More

Posted by FrayedBearI don't tell lies?

Posted by FrayedBearHow good is Australia?

Posted by FrayedBearAnd so here is the official government word annotated with the obvious observation. How ironic that it arrived on International Elder Abuse Awareness Day!

Posted by MsDemeanourit's easy to be smug when you don't live in Victoria and my heart really does go out to you all.

Posted by FrayedBearLong live Julian?

Posted by FrayedBearI think this an insult to Klinger. What do you think?

Posted by FrayedBearStolen from fbuk. For non Australians, Mike Carlton is a senior journalist & TV anchorman.

Posted by FrayedBearDo you agree?

Posted by FrayedBearEveryone's favourites?

Posted by FrayedBearI'll just leave this here for you.

Posted by FrayedBearNow my vanity?

Posted by FrayedBearA nice play on words - the Australian Prime Minister greeting fellow happy slappies with what looks like a lazy Nazi salute. See also q:562614

Posted by Ian_NewtonWould anyone here be interested in a survey to see if there are any correlations between divorce, abandonment and death of a father, and religious affiliation? Survey outline attached.

• Top tags#Australia #government #video #world #god #religious #hope #friends #politicians #laws #money #religion #minister #media #federal #reason #DonaldTrump #Atheist #death #politics #community #rights #Jesus #atheism #children #China #church #hell #evidence #religions #trolls #Police #Christian #military #USA #liberal #dogs #book #justice #parents #policy #movies #hello #beliefs #sex #truth #relationship #corruption #faith #population ...

Members 210Top