Agnostic.com
1 7

Netflix: Do you want to watch a 10-hour movie?

Me: No way! Are you insane?

Netflix: How about I break up the movie into ten 1-hour episodes and you see them all in one sitting?

Me: I am in!

Zealandia 8 Apr 25
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

3

They do this and call it a mini-series.

DenoPenno Level 9 Apr 25, 2023

If you're lucky.

@FrayedBear In all fairness, it’s very straightforward to close a Netflix account if you want to have a break from the binge watching.

@Zealandia What's wrong with buying DVDs and Blu-rays?

@FrayedBear Nothing if you are still into that. I have a CD player and a Blu-ray player but most of my binge watching is done on a jailbroke Firestick or similar device. I watch what I want and I watch it free.

@DenoPenno What's a jailbroke Firestick?
What you want is free? Here we have to pay for Netflix & the likes.