Agnostic.com
2 1

Anyone have any issues with Proton VPN? I tried the free version, it shut down my network connection. WIth the proton VPN I could not get onto the web at all. I changed from servers in japan, Netherlands and the USA . I was contemplating getting the paid version but am dubious if it will allow mew access to the web. If the free version does not work, what faith can I have in the paid version?

vocaloldfart 7 Jan 15
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have Proton, paid version. I highly recommend it -- speed and privacy, servers and reliability. I use it with Android and Linux and ChromeOS without any probs. Don't know what system you are using. The vpn app is easy to configure, but check configuration anyway. I have found their support to be very good. They don't have online chat, but they reply quickly, and follow up afterwards to see if they have helped. Some features don't work with MacOS I have heard, but I don't use Mac anymore and haven't for years. If you are having problems I suggest a support email. They are keen to have people move from free to paid. I do know that free version only connects to 3 servers. Perhaps you have server congestion. Hope this helps.

David1955 Level 8 Aug 22, 2023

I use MX 23 linux . I have had proton mail for years, but the free VPN trial will cut off my network completely.
I live in the deep web,(not dark web), some sites are sensitive and won't allow me access without a VPN

This works for me -- I'm running it on Kubuntu 22.10.

[protonvpn.com]

I use MX 19.3 Distro I just cannot get the Proton Vpn to work.
it just locks my network connection. I tried to query Proton but was sent an email that a number has been issued. Which means?????? SFA to me anyhow. That was 4 months ago. still no joy with proton. I have been using proton mail for 3 years now. no great issues there

Recent Visitors 6

Photos

Posted by FrayedBearAnyone using Android 12? Are you having problems with the Gmail app no longer working along with the PlayStore?

Posted by ScubaWagsWow, Windows 11 will have tiling windows. No one has ever done that before...

Posted by ScubaWagsThis made me giggle

Posted by OldMetalHeadThis is quite interesting. I knew Ubuntu would be high, but I honestly didn't expect it to be that high.

Posted by ScubaWagsApparently it's penguin awareness day today... I assume that must include Tux

Posted by hrichardson8Hey, I resemble that remark. [xkcd.com]

Posted by HiFiGuyHello, everyone! I'm new and I just wanted to say hello and share a little bit about myself.

• Top tags#god #video #computers #religion #hope #religious #reason #atheism #friends #hell #evidence #apple #chinese #environment #sex #belief #hello #Bible #media #Atheist #evil #USA #faith #world #kids #corruption #government #humans #movies #community #rights #schools #joke #humanity #China #DonaldTrump #immoral #Australia #cultural #holy #NASA #dogs #Russian #military #nonbelievers #Christian #Awe #spirit #tech #agnostic ...

Members 76Top