Agnostic.com
5 4

Turkey Facts

Wildgreens 8 Nov 23
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have about fifty or so turkeys that come to my field every morning. They like to steal food from my chickens and ducks so I feed them some multi grain scratch further out in the field in my effort to limit the stealing.

Joanne Level 7 Dec 21, 2020

This spring I went outside to inhale the fresh air. I noticed an unusually large animal in my 150 year old burr oaks. I went in to get the binoculars. By that time it was way up high near the crown of the tree but still on solid branches. Low & behold it was a wild turkey which were nearly extinct in Wisconsin years ago.. Small joys bind my life together. There is a flock that occasionally makes its way thru the encroachment of civilization.. They are safe on my measly 4 acres here. I could never eat an animal....except a meal worm.

Mooolah Level 8 Dec 20, 2020

Wild turkey is smart and great bourbon

bobwjr Level 9 Nov 23, 2020

As I recall, Ben Franklin wanted the Wild Turkey to be our national bird.

@BDair Yup

I'm not a vegetarian but I really don't like turkey.

Lorajay Level 8 Nov 23, 2020

Ditto!

I will not eat turkey on Thanksgiving, or on any other day. I am a vegetarian, because I have mercy for my fellow animals.

Thank you for caring.

We did a vegan Turkey-less roast for Tofurky Day. I used to eat a lot of turkey, but I really enjoyed this. [livekindly.co]

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 11

Photos 544 More

Posted by WildgreensOmega 3 & 6

Posted by WildgreensMore Omega 3’s suggestions!

Posted by WildgreensLots of Omega 3’s

Posted by WildgreensPlant Based

Posted by WildgreensDid you know?

Posted by UrsiMajorSalty and spicy Vegan jerky tastes like the real thing.

Posted by WildgreensThe Indian Government 😃👍

Posted by WildgreensToxins to the Brain

Posted by Wildgreens barium and spray

Posted by Wildgreens barium and spray

Posted by WildgreensBill Gates

Posted by Wildgreens😡 When vegans are persecuted for speaking out against global warming, and animal cruelty.

Posted by WildgreensBeing Vegan Means..

Posted by WildgreensQuick cruelty free lunch😋

Posted by WildgreensKamala Harris & my advice

Posted by WildgreensTurkey Facts

• Top tags#video #animals #god #world #Vegetarian #religion #oil #friends #religious #Diet #hope #Atheist #reason #humans #hell #vegan #kids #Bible #children #church #truth #dogs #faith #sex #relationship #movies #youtube #cats #money #belief #TheTruth #atheism #death #earth #environment #documentary #hello #parents #disease #pizza #advice #Christian #mother #coffee #Organic #government #rights #cancer #species #holiday ...

Members 499Top